National 12 - find out more...

Spinnaker training day Saturday, September 27th

Started by thedodger, 01 Aug 2008, 02:16

« previous - next »

geoff fardell

:( sorry Icant be with you till lunchtime. ;D Emily will be there giving Felix a headache but I think I have a crew for the pm  :-/ if you will have me. sorry that is HELP me. N2301

Andy and Adele (Guest)

We'll be there if that's ok providing we can get a boat sorted.
What time does the training start and finish?
Andy Douglas and Adele Cameron

David (Guest)

Unfortunatley I'm on an airport run on Saturday and Cooked to Perfection is at Aardvark HQ . I'll call in on the way back for a chat if I'm not too late.
Should be a really good day.
Cheers
David

Ian Stables

Dont forget, I will be bringing some scales for those who are planning a winter refit (or winter diet). The method will not be as precribed in the rules, but should be fairly quick to do and reasonably accurate.
See you all there
Ian & Georgina
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

thedodger

It was great to see everyone, very worthwhile day despite a lack of breeze. But what a lovely sunny day. Well done Phil Brown.
Simon. Jammy Dodger

Phil Brown

Great turnout, 8 boats, 6 from Spinnaker (which is less than half the fleet now!) and 2 visitors (but we did get apologies for absence). Thanks to everyone who came, with boats or without.  8)

We'll be running another 2 days coaching next year and as soon as we have dates confirmed, we'll let you know.

Hope to see you then. Good sailing.
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

Andy and Adele (Guest)

Many thanks to those who organised the training and the other boats for turning up. We had a lovely days sailing and are still speaking to one another, hurrah!!
Andy and Adele

tom lee

Thanks to spinnaker and phil for a goods days training. will be back for the next one!!
Tom<br />N3545

thedodger

Andy provided the highlight of the day when he demonstrated man overboard drill, shame all his crew could do was lie in the bottom of the boat howling with laughter!

n12 Bottom Banner