National 12 - find out more...

Ripon Sailing Club Open

Started by TimHamp, 16 Sep 2018, 10:52

« previous - next »

TimHamp

Folks, at this year's N12 Open at Ripon the £20 entry includes a "Pie & Pea" supper for helm and crew (additional non-sailor supper is £4). This will be served immediately after the prize giving, which we will try to get under way as quickly as possible, as we realise that some of you will be needing to get away. For those that can stay longer some fun and games are being organised by Jennie Clark. Oh, and the bar will be open for those not driving, camping is available if you both wish to indulge.

The galley will be open during the day for lunches and hot drinks.

Yeadon Open is on the Sunday so feel free to camp at Ripon and then join in with the event at Yeadon which is only ½ hour away.

I'm afraid progress requires that we now all go to the Ripon web site and book on for the event – it does help considerably with the planning. Link is: https://www.ripon-sc.org.uk/event/nat-12-open-double-handers-1-1

We have an active junior fleet at Ripon and Fiona Spence is keen to get as many of them exposed to double handers as possible. If you are short of a crew, please let us know as soon as possible and we will find someone for you. We even have the odd adult willing to come out and play in the front of a 12.

The event will be a joint Open with the Enterprises, so it should prove to be very busy and social as well as the usually competitive racing. Hope to see you all at Ripon.

Tim & Ali

grazz

Graham & Felix will be there, I won't make it I'm afraid as Anya has a school function.

jonathan_twite

I was planning on coming, but my crew can't now make it. If anyone wants to crew Bicycle Clips with me, let me know.

Jonathan Twite
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

jonathan_twite

Looks like I unfortunately won't be able to make it after all due to family commitments.
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

n12 Bottom Banner