National 12 - find out more...

Burton week 2018 - are you planning to join the fun

Started by grazz, 23 Feb 2018, 08:24

« previous - next »

NTOACertification

Now exactly two weeks to the end of the early entry discount.  Entries to me by 1st July please!
See the link on the home page calendar.

Janet Bloor

darebarry

Still hoping to come but no crew as yet, any ideas!!
N3547. 'The Ultimate Pudding' Dare Barry

NTOACertification

Just Six weeks to go to Burton Week at Brixham YC !!

Please don't delay any longer, send us your entry NOW, and remember to book your dinner tickets at the same time.

Help us out please, we can't leave the prizes and dinner planning until the last minute.

Janet Bloor

David Copse

3457 Ebba

NTOACertification

David

We are currently heading towards 2/3rds of our usual entry of around 30 boats.   It seems that the slow start to the sailing year has meant that many who traditionally enter in plenty of time don't realise how fast Burton Week is approaching.
Hence my request for people to put pen to cheque so I don't have a last minute rush!

Janet

NTOACertification

Burton Week at Brixham in one month.

Still time to enter, but sooner rather than later would be really good for our planning.  Anyone want to just go along to crew?  There are some vacant slots.

Janet

Nigel Hudson

Freya and I will be there and looking forward to a great few days.... Sorry not been out to play much this year yet... the joy of busy teenager family...Nigel Hudson

darebarry

Edstorey

Entry in the post....
see you all there

Ed & Tom

NTOACertification

A LITTLE OVER TWO WEEKS TO LAUNCHING NOW!

If you are planning to sail we really would like to have your entry now please.  The caterers are also starting to ask how many will be at the dinner!!!
Please! Send us your entry and your dinner ticket order, don't leave it until the last minute.

Janet

3513SL

A fantastic 4 days of N12 sailing at a great venue. Those who didn't come certainly missed out! Probably the most enjoyable Burton Week I've been to!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

n12 Bottom Banner