National 12 - find out more...

Spinnaker Gill Open Event!

Started by fnewallsmith, 21 Mar 2012, 08:11

« previous - next »

fnewallsmith

Hi everyone!
My name is Felix i'm the N12 class Captain at Spinnaker!
Who's coming to the event! Should be a good two days!
Cheers,
Felix
P.S. (see attached poster for details)

Jeremy C

Poster from Felix, for the event, with race timings etc.
camping link:
www.sandyballs.co.uk
http://redshoot-campingpark.com/
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

philmud

N3461 annie apple.I would like to attend spinnaker meet but can only do sunday. Is this o.k?

Jeremy C

I'm sure that will be fine, be great to see you and annie apple out playing! might even be a second annie apple there too..
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

fnewallsmith

As Jeremy Says, enterign one day is not a problem! The more boats the merrier!!
Where are you coming from?

Felix

H

We are planning on being there with an Annie Apple too, Bouncing Ben N3478.  One more and there will be a full house of them!

Tye

Hi Felix, I will be coming down with N3434 from Midland SC Book us in (we may have a few more 12s from Midland SC coming) see you soon

fnewallsmith

It's looking like a good turn-out for the weekend! I'm estimating at least 15 boats so far.....!!!!:)

fnewallsmith

The sailing Club Galley will be open both days for food!!!

Tim Gatti

Hi Felix
Really sorry I can't make it to Spinnaker this weekend - sounds like another great Gill event in the making after the recent success of Annandale.

An appearance at our Northern and Vintage meeting at Burwain is already scheduled in but perhaps next year.
See you at Hayling and hope your Open goes well.
Tim

Sophie Richards (Guest)

We'll be there, looking forward to it!
Sophie
(Crew of N3513)

Owen

I shall be coming with N3252- See you tomorrow.

philmud

3461 annie apple.Travelling from mid warwicksire yacht club Leamington Spa on sunday.

Jeremy C

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we will no longer be able to come,
sorry Felix, was looking forward to it a lot.

Jeremy

n12 Bottom Banner