National 12 - find out more...

BW results etc

Started by Jeremy C, 01 Jun 2010, 01:58

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

There are some interim results posted on the BW website which will be updated shortly. There are also some fantastic photo galleries courtesy of fotoboat.com
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Apologies for lack of results as promised, did not have access to the internet. Full results now uploaded on the reports and results page of BW website.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Sophie

Well done Graham and Zoe - an awesome and very well deserved result.

I know its all been said (a few times!), but the race management really was excellent in very tough conditions. Thanks to everyone involved - a fab weekend of sailing.
Sophie

ifoxwell

Yes congratulations form us as well.
I do have a question though... if the winged rudder failed in race one does that mean the DCB is even quicker with out the wings.... or was there some hasty repair work done?
Cheers
Ian

thedodger

Well done everyone for all your efforts in making it such an enjoyable time, I know I speak for the Spinnaker contingent when I say we all felt welcome, there is a real buzz around the fleet.
Congratulations to all the winners, especially to Graham & Zoe. 
Graham & Zoe sum up the ethos of the class by their willingness to help us mere mortals improve our boats and performance, still finding time to win races, look after the kids and generally be lovely people.
Simon & Rosie

thedodger

Here are the Burghfield boys and girls collecting their club prize, well done to all

Jeremy C

Ian,

Graham bit the bullet after snapping the wings off his home built rudder and bought the spare off Tom from P&B- obviously worth it !

n12 Bottom Banner