National 12 - find out more...

Burton - Boscowan House: Room booking update

Started by Tim Gatti, 13 Nov 2009, 10:17

« previous - next »

Tim Gatti

Four of the eight rooms available at Boscowan House have already been reserved
Rooms 4(6beds), 5(8 beds), 6(6beds), 7(6beds) are still avaialable.
If you want to reserve one for your family, crew, friends for the Championships please let me know asap
Tim

sam293

well i only need one bed, but if anyones willing to share one of the rooms post below and we can work something out?

Ian Stables

Hold onto your keyboards, the little travelled Spinnaker Fleet are set for a weekend at the seaside!

Tim, please could we reserve two rooms, an eight and a six bed (4&5 or 5&6)? 

Many thanks, Ian
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

Tim Gatti

Thanks Ian - Rooms 4 & 5 reserved for Team Spinnaker
This means Room 6 (6beds) and Room 7 (6beds) are still available.
When they're gone, they're gone. 
Cheers
Tim

Ian Stables

Thanks Tim
Team Spinnaker are very much looking forward to it.
Ian
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

Tim Gatti

2 rooms at Boscowan House - Room 6 (6beds) and Room 7 (6beds) are still available.
We need to have takers for these if we are to secure a cheap rate for the Association's use of the accommodation.  Please contact me if you think you might be interested.  Thank you.

Tim Gatti

In case the earlier posts came through before any of you had finalised your plans for the Burton - there are still beds available at around £12 per bed per night in fully refurbished acoommodation -with kitchen, showers ,TV lounge plenty of parking etc and within easy walking distance of the Sailing Academy.
Please email me if you are interested - next to camping (no fun if it rains) it's probably the cheapest option around. Tim

Tim Gatti

Boscowan House - accommodation update at 2nd Feb - £12 per bed per night including all linen.
One of the six-bedded rooms remaining will now be a blokes room - three beds already taken with a provisional on a 4th - so 2 single beds left - Sam are you still interested? Any other takers?
The other six-bedded room could be a girls-only room unless a mixed/family group wants to take it ?- I have one provisional booking at the moment.  Any takers for a St Trinian's dorm experience??
Call me (07790 615800) or email - a 25% deposit will secure a warm, comfortable bed for the four nights of the event. Tim

Tim Gatti

Any female helms/crews needing accommodation? Four beds left in the 'girls dorm' and then we'll be full up. Tim

Tim Gatti

Boscowan Update 20th April 2010:
Due to a recent cancellation, FOUR beds are now available in one of the rooms. Ben Harris and Patrick Hamilton - are you still needing accommodation?
Also - two beds in girls dorm are still available.
Please contact me immediately if you are interested via chairman@national12.org
Please note - for those who have already booked rooms ...the balance of payments are due by 27th April
Thanks
Tim

Tim Gatti

Due to some last minute re-arrangements of crews there is now a spare bed in one of the 'boys' dorms.
This is the only bed remaining
Contact me direct if you are interested (email: chairman@national12.org or phone 07773 685431)
Thanks to all involved for getting your cheques to me - I will shortly be circulating final room occupancy lists as there have been a few recent changes.
If you are looking for a house for the long weekend please see my separate posting
Tim

n12 Bottom Banner