National 12 - find out more...

A call for all budding photographers

Started by Jeremy C, 29 Jul 2009, 12:36

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

Dear all whom have a camera...

Guess thats everybody then!

I am planning to put together a calendar for next year which will be available through the N12 merchantdising that will include the years N12 sailing fixtures. What I would like to do is use images that encompass the notion of owning a twelve- from racing comtemporary boats to AC's and Vintage- not to mention the odd bit of sandcastle and crabbing which form part of the twelve family.

So if you have any images that you think might make it into the calendar could you please mail them to me so that I can start early and have a huge selection to choose from. PLease only send high quality images (and not all at once if you have alot- it'll crash my PC!)

Thanks

Jeremy
mail to:  jeremy@designs42.net
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Little Bo

Will put some on a disc for you, have some nice Ribbie and Vintage pics from this year.

Jennie

JohnMurrell

Jeremy,
I have an huge library of Twelve pics going back through the years as I suspect a number of people have, however I suppose the question is how far back do you want to go or is the aim to have 2009 pics in the calendar?
To warn the people coming  to Salcombe next week - don't do too many embarassing things off the club or near an SYC safety boat, you could become as infamous as a number of Merlin crews did a couple of weeks ago!

Jeremy C

Ideally I think it would be best to have images from the current year as it would reflect those who are currently sailing, but if there are any particularly amazing shots which it would be foolish not to use then I'm sure that would be the way to go as I don't want to produce a calendar of average images just because they are current.

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Bounce........
Could really do with some images if I am to put this together, so if anyone has any samples.... please mail to me.

jeremy@designs42.net

thanks, Jeremy

Jeremy C

Last call for images for a calendar............

The calendar would be produced with all next years event dates in it but I do need images for it in order to make it work. so far I have recieved a few but need far more.... So if you have any images please mail them to me ASAP or post samples on this string and let people vote for their favourites.

Jeremy

jeremy@designs42.net

JohnMurrell

Jeremy,

Will sort through this years pics tonight and email a selection on to you.

Jeremy C

THanks to all who filled my inbox today with pics!
But keep those happy twelve pics coming... the more I have to choose from the better the calendar!

Jeremy

n12 Bottom Banner