National 12 - find out more...

Sails for metal masts

Started by Mark Barron, 10 Oct 2008, 01:32

« previous - next »

kevan bloor (Guest)

Hi Guys
contact Alverbank foir their discounted prices. Pretty much all sailmakers offer end of season discounts

Kevan:)

Dave Wade

Hi
Alternatively you could contact Dave or Tom @ P&B 01604 592808 or email sailloft@pinbax.com to discuss your requirements.

Terry Cooke (Guest)

Looking forward to next season you might want to consider a new boat!
The Feeling Foolish moulds that produced the first two boats at the inland championships are ready to be used and there is one build slot left for Easter delivery. Your chance to have what many cosider to be the fastest current Tewlve design with your own deck layout.
Check out the link on the home page to the AARDVARK web site or give Mike a call. 

Jane Wade

Since this has turned into a sales thread - it is not too late to book your company Christmas party! 
Call me!
Jane

Tom Stewart (Guest)

If you call us at P&B we probably have a luff line that matches the mast that you have. After all we have been sailing in the class since 1976 or so and are agents for Selden/Proctor and Superspars so know the masts inside out.
We are offfering 25% discount but only for a short while, but best of all we can offer free advice! All three of our directors are N12 sailors and two of them have won the cup and the Champs.
Call us on 01604592808 email tom@pinbax.com
p.s. 15% discount on covers too!

Antony (Guest)

This selling is getting pretty aggressive.  I cannot really think of much i can offer, but we do still have the female mould that we built 3482 & 3484 from if anybody wants to use it.  If the friend housing it remembers it is there then it will probably have to go to the dump this winter... if not it might still be in her barn a while yet!
Antony

Roly Mo

I can do a special offer on veneer if anyone is interested . . . or melamine edging . . . or veneered boards (18mm thick, no plywood), or veneer edging . . . .
Truckloads only . . . . .
Most currencies accepted and open to bartering too

RM 

terrycooke (Guest)

The Christmas Party, Jane we were going to ask you but not sure if your resources would stretch to run a party for a company the size of Aardvarks. Also we thought you would be running the P&B one so did not want you to have a conflict of interest! Will retire to the local pub (again)

angus

I am a little bit confussed, yesterday i was offered 25% off bt P&B and that got me thinking then tooday they offered me 20% maybe I should hold out for 15%. AnD Jane does that include postage or do I have to pay that ontop?
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

John Meadowcroft

n12 Bottom Banner