National 12 - find out more...

photos from the inlands?

Started by Jeremy C, 03 Nov 2008, 11:48

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

Having seen the photos on the report for the inlands I was wandering if there are any others of the event avalaible? Would love to see them if there are....
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Steve (Guest)

Jeremy,
Kevan Bloor was there and I don't know whether he took the ones on the web, but I'd be surprised if he didn't get some good photos. I have a great picture on the wall taken by Kevan in Black and White also at Northampton in very similar conditions, flat out planing in the Baggy 2 I had. It must have been 20 about years ago now.
Regards,
Steve
N3436

grazz

Kevan said his photos we're taken all a bit too far away (from the warmth of the club house) so there's just the couple my Dad took 

I should have got the video camera on the water - I think Saturday would have provided some great footage|!

Derek

For me Sunday was the more interesting course for pictures - the spectacle of a stream of boats planing up to the club, cranking in the gybe and then blasting off towards the leeward mark is something I will remember for a long time. As you say, what a shame there were no videos there.

crazy frog

Can anyone tell me how 2 c the pics please?:)
Tini Davies

grazz

Tini, there's just a couple of photos that were good and these are in the article http://www.national12.org/events/2008/inland_championships.shtml the others were all too far away or there was too much rain blocking the view

n12 Bottom Banner