National 12 - find out more...

Boats for sale

Started by FuzzyDuck, 08 Mar 2009, 03:59

« previous - next »

FuzzyDuck

Browsing the t'internet as you do when bored at work I came across these 3 12's on Boats&outboards.co.uk:
No. 2102 Squid design £265 in Sunderland
No. ???? Clinker circa 1955 FOC to good Home - Cumbria (resist the urge Tim!)
No. ???? Street Legal £350 - Scotland, must be someone at olton wants it.
Of down shed now to see if Hull is dry yet, why does it decide to snow the minute I start painting the boat in an unheated shed?
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Moon Shallow

Olton has many 12's now cant think of anyone who wants one at the momment as a few of us have more than one! LOL but thanks for mentioning us!!:) Our 12 fleet is still expanding including a PINK BOAT.... my paper dart still not quite on the water will be soon and "be quite something" according to Rodger Angell who is kindly doing the repairs. But yes i can think of a few people down at Olton looking around... we do like a good bargin ;)! But Scotland is abit too far from Birmingham even to buy a 12, plus we already have a legal!!!!;D
Thanks Naomi

FuzzyDuck

Ahh I get it now.... you are trying to get one of each design at the club, LOL ;D
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Chris Troth

As much as I'd love to have one of every design at the Mere, we are quite quickly running out of space in our boat parks. At the moment, I have 4 boats at the club (1 laser and 3 N12s). Admittedly I have a half share in one of the 12s and it was free, buts its still excessive. I'm afriad to say the cheshire cat has to go - the boat mooring fees are a little too much for me now I'm at uni.
Chris
Chris

n12 Bottom Banner