National 12 - find out more...

Thames Area annual lunch / Ranelagh winter meeting

Started by MikeDay, 03 Oct 2008, 04:12

« previous - next »

MikeDay

Following last year's successful combined event, we'll be holding the annual Thames Area Prizegiving lunch to coincide with Ranelagh Winter meeting on Sunday 11th January 2009, the day after the Bloody Mary.  It'll be one long race for the prestigious Ranelagh Winter Trophy, with a c.11.30 start time (to be confirmed), followed by a terrific lunch from the same catering crew that brought you last year's event.

The lunch is open to anyone connected with the Class, whether you are sailing or not in the morning.  Ticket prices and more details to follow, but please save the date for now.

Mike D
N3496

Antony (Guest)

Mike,
We should be there again, i fear that i should probably defend that trophy i rather improbably won.  Put us down for 2 adults and 2 children, and i will persuade my Ranelagh crew to come along with her family when i next see her.
Antony

John Meadowcroft

We will be there.  2 adults and 2 children.  We either need an enthusiastic baby sitter, or volunteers to helm for Katy (the preferred option) or to crew for me.  All applications gratefully received and will be dealt with in strictest confidence...
John

MikeDay

More details: the two-course lunch will cost a credit crunch-busting £10 for adults and £5 for children.  All Twelve sailors and friends are welcome, whether you are sailing on the day or not.  Please post here or email anne@annemurch.co.uk to let us know that you'll be there.  Race start time to be confirmed later.

Mike D
N3496

Fran G (Guest)

Hi Mike,

I will be there, having apparently passed Meds' application/selection process and Katy has agreed too, which has got me excited and looking forward to January!  I'm sure there is something to look forward to before that, I just can't remember what it is, I think the red and green tinsel obscurring the view of my monitor may have something to do with it.

See you on the 11th.

Fran

Bim (Guest)

Hi Mike,

We'd like to come so, 2 adults for lunch please. Look forward to catching up with everyone.

Bim
N3410

grazz

Hi Mike, myself & Zoe (two veggies please) + probably Clare Hunter will be there for lunch
Looking forwards to jousting with the Christmas trees again

Derek

Hi Mike,
Since the Mary is the previous day this makes a good weekend.
Please book me in as a participant and for 3 lunches.
cheers

Derek 3510

bim (Guest)

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Mike and Anne for winning this years Thames Area. Very well deserved after all the hard work you both have put in over the last few years. 

Thats another big pot on the mantle piece. More Silvo on the shopping list then!

Well Done and see you in Jan at Ranelagh,
Bim
N3410

Mike S (Guest)

We're in. Having managed to attend but not actually sail Ranelagh twice in 2008 I really hope to make it to the water in 2009.... and may even do the BM this year.
Big and not so big lunches please.

Mike
M3491

Mike S (Guest)

Forgot to say ....Big lunch a veggie please

David_Wilkins

Mike

I'm hoping to be there too - Ranelagh hospitality is just too good to miss!

Cheers
David Wilkins<br /><br /><br />Ex 925, 2433,2730,2825,3139,3345.3405,3481

Adele (Guest)

Hi, I hope it's not too late . .
Please can we have too more lunches for myself and Andy as I'll be sailing with David in Loki.
Hope everyone's had a good Christmas. Looking forward to seeing everyone out on the water again in the new year!
Adele Cameron

MikeDay

All above noted plus those who have emailed - we're now at 45 all in including children so close to capacity.  1st Jan deadline for any last orders!

Happy new year all.

Mike D
N3496

David_Wilkins

Mike - obviously it goes without saying that I will be hungry after sailing - looking forward to the sail and the prizegiving. No chance of Fran doing another of her stand up comedy routines I suppose?!

Cheers
David Wilkins<br /><br /><br />Ex 925, 2433,2730,2825,3139,3345.3405,3481

n12 Bottom Banner