National 12 - find out more...

Burton Week 2009 preliminary entrants

Started by John Meadowcroft, 15 Oct 2008, 10:03

« previous - next »

Dare Barry (Guest)

Time to turn this thread from intention to sail to yes I have entered. I have entered a half built Pudding, have any other Pudding boats entered? 22 Days left for early entries to be encluded in the P & B Jib draw.
Cheers dare

Chadders

Good plan I have entered too with my Starfish!  Howard C

Mike S (Guest)

I for one would find a "runners and riders" list on the BW website or linked from the homepage to be useful and interesting and it might even stimulate others to get their cheque books out.
MikeS
N3491

FuzzyDuck

I agree with Mike, having just filled in the entry form to send off I would be really interested to see if the promises become reality.  I like the way Salcombe showed the entries last year.
So yes Dare there will be another Pudding on Thorpe Bay seafront in May.
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

martin 1262

Posted entry today White heat will be there.
Looking to Camp, do we have to book our pitch, or just turn up?

martin

Kevin

Martin - you just need to turn up.

Kevin

andymck

Miffy will be there. Hoping the sky is not too clear otherwise Clare will be watching planes rather than reminding me how to steer a 12.

Andy Mck
Andy Mck<br />3529

John Meadowcroft

Runners and riders will happen soon.

John Meadowcroft

Tim Gatti

Our entry went in at the last N12 committee meeting - Tim & Seb (N2255 - probably!)

Adele (Guest)

Mike Douglas will be back in the UK taking a break from sunning himself aboard a MY so, he and myself will be there (with bells on) in Loki 3493.
Entry will be sent off as soon as my printer decides to work!
Adele Cameron

Jeremy C

The Burton week website is now updated with those who have entered for burton Week already and also with a list of those who have expressed their intentioin to enter. If you are in the latter group please get your entry in this week so that you get the chance to win  a new Jib from P&B. Any other people not listed enter ASAP as it will help imensely with the planning of the event
www.burtonweek.org

Jeremy

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jane Wade

Lovely to see such a great long list - I can think of a few that are missing including some I believe have paid!
Just a minor point - are all of these boats attending with just the helms?  Would be great to see the crews listed as well.
Jane
CREW of 3512
Entry sent, excited and in training.

Jeremy C

Jane,

very fair points, but page space is limited and I also do not have all the detail of crews etc. If I can get the info I could do a PDF download on the same page including crews and boat names etc. Would be nice to also have boat designs on it too but that might get a bit complicated to work out!
I realise that some names may be missing who have entered but the list will always be a bit out of date as the entries don't come stright to me, but as you rightly say, the list is looking healthy! If you have any further knowledge of entries then feel free to let me know.

jeremy@designs42.net

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

John Murrell (Guest)

Jemery,

I do a similar thing with entries for Opens and Regatta's here at Salcombe using Sailwave. Its dead simple and I am sure could be adapted for our site -I have linked to this years Merlin week to give you an idea of what it can look like.
http://www.salcombeyc.org.uk/content/racing-results/%5Emerlin-rocket%5EMerlin_Rocket_Week_2009/

John

n12 Bottom Banner