National 12 - find out more...

Burton Week 2009 preliminary entrants

Started by John Meadowcroft, 15 Oct 2008, 10:03

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft

I know that we have yet to publish a notice of race etc but it would be good to start a list of intended entrants so that we can plan well.  This will get transferred to the Burton Week Website when it is launched.  Evidently you will have to fill in the appropriate form and the appropriate cheque later on in order to guarantee your entry.
So....
N3515, John & Katy Meadowcroft...
who else?

FuzzyDuck

We will be there in the new yacht representing the heavy weight division!
Simon & Matt
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Tim Gatti

Tim and Seb plan on being there too - not sure which boat we will be in yet though.

MarkSimpson

Mark and Emma will be there in Aardvark Issues

mutt

probably
N3486 (this time hopefully).

Roly Mo

THG

Probably team THG will be there too.
THG

John & Mandy T (Guest)

We have accomodation booked and babysitters sorted, so definitely plan to be there.

Looking forward to it

John & Mandy Thornton

tonyelgar

hope to get there with 3255, work and crew dependant!!
ex 2760/3255

thedodger

Simon & Rosie Walworth N3454 Jammy Dodger

Steve (Guest)

Jo and I are planning to go. Looks like it's half term here in Lincolnshire so holiday shouldn't be a problem.
Steve
N3436

GregPitt

Greg and Jo are planning on going, can't wait!
N3473

JonathanReubin

Yes I will have to give this one a go as its nearly on my doorstep. I will sail either something old or very old.  Will check forcast nearer the time!

angus

Sadly school holidays in Scotland are not the same as Englandand strangely only the banks are on holiday on bank holidays in scotland. So it is unlikely Agent Orange will put in an apearance.:'( Never mind there is always next year
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner