National 12 - find out more...

Gill Sticker at the Chinese Grand Prix?

Started by Roly Mo, 19 Apr 2009, 08:31

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

Did anyone else spot what looked like a Gill sticker on one of the cars at the GP? 
RM

beachedblastit

;D Wouldnt be at all suprised the amount of water there was on the track. they would have done better in boats -less pirouettes.:o
I'd rather be sailing.  

beachedblastit

Hugo Boss sponsoring Mclaren is the closest sailing connection that I can make.;)
I'd rather be sailing.  

John Meadowcroft

I hope that the Gill sticker was in the right place...

Roly Mo

Watched playback very intently on Sunday morning (before I ventured out in a boat for the first time since my accident - with comments from themselves about me putting off the evil moment of testing out the ankle) and decided it wasn't a Gill sticker after all.  Shucks!
Thankfully the ankle seemed to cope with sailing, although my ears struggled with Miss Clark's non-stop chatter about the various ropes she was expected to pull (we were sailing a Feva so lots of new ropes to play with and an asymetric to get to grips with).
RM

beachedblastit

It should have been a Gill sticker there was enough water for there to be one.??)
I'd rather be sailing.  

John Hugo

I hope this doesn't mean you've abandondonned the Mirror.   Miis Clark should be allowed to enjoy her childhood.
N3475 

Lukepiewalker

I just spliced an adjustable bridle for someones Feva, very tarty....

Little Bo

Miss Clark seems to have ditched RM as Mirror helm - planning to sail it with her friend Georgie in the club Volvo junior series!    We shall see how they get on - we suspect there will be a lot of chatter and not a lot of concentration but remain to be proved wrong.  Woe betide any boys who get in their way - they have the makings of a ruthless pair!!
Mrs RM

n12 Bottom Banner