National 12 - find out more...

Gill Series No 2: Salcombe

Started by Charlotte (Guest), 22 Apr 2009, 08:48

« previous - next »

Charlotte (Guest)

The second event in the 2009 Gill series is being held at Salcombe from 2 - 4 May.  Further details can be found on the N12 home page or on the Salcombe Yacht Club website where you can download the entry form. 
I'm looking forward to it already - have already booked accommodation, baby sitters and sunshine!  Hoping for a fantastic entry - let us know if you plan to be there.

GregPitt

Really wish I could be there but I think with work so busy a drive there from west of Glasgow is a bit much!! Sounds like it will be  great event.

Greg N3473 

andymck

Claire and I will be there with Miffy, hope for some sun and wind.
I have never been dinghy sailing in Salcombe, we are staying in town, just so I don't turn up and have to move the boat many miles, which bt are we leaving the boats at?

Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

John Murrell (Guest)

I have arranged for all visiting boats to be let in the Batson Boatpark for the weekend, the Harbour Master has very kindly agreed that the Twelves may be left there from 17.00hrs on Friday evening until 08.00hrs on Tuesday morning free of charge - outside of these times it is your responsibility to cover any parking charges.
When you get to Salcombe simply follow the signs to the Boat Park!

SYC will be serving food from 18.00 until 20.30 on Friday as well as the rest of the weekend. Our new Chef is RN trained and was Senior Chef on HM Royal Yacht Britannia for a number of years so is well worth a try!!!  But just a word of warning, its the SYC AGM and a Salcombe Yawl EGM on Friday night so there might even be a member in the Club............................. Don't let that put you off though, you will be assured of the usual welcome!

n12 Bottom Banner