National 12 - find out more...

Salcombe Gill

Started by John Murrell (Guest), 27 Apr 2009, 02:42

« previous - next »

John Murrell (Guest)

Less than a week away, the weather has been booked, so who's coming?

Apart from the Salcombe fleet I believe that Messes Peacock, Davis, Willis, Meds & Stewart will be here. I want to ensure enouth fud to fill you up so, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese a heads up on numbers!!

See you on Saturday

John

Jane Wade

Kevin and I will be there in Alpha Male complete with our support team consisting of Lesley, Dave, Imogen and Harriet + various buckets and spades.
Jane

rosie

I'll be there if I can find a crew. (Otherwise I'll spend the weekend climbing peak gritstone)
My parents will be there I believe
Rosie

Kevin

I make that only eight boats so far, including this Salcombe virgin. I know that Derek making the trip up specially from home in the south of France makes it worth my while to trail half way across the country without complaining, but it would be good to see a few more people there. Where are the rest of you going this weekend?

Kevin

simon ballantine

Based on entries posted, this thread and the local boats I can count 16 boats......plus all those we don't know about who just turn up.
The forecast looks rather pleasant and the tides are nice and small, so it should be a good weekend.

Roly Mo

We are going Oppie bashing (hopefully not bashing actually as E has been moved up to the 'wooden' Optimists from last year's plastic dodgems!) in the hope that Miss Clark gets her level 2 certificate.  Have fun
Team RM

Jeremy C

George and I have just manged to book a late available flat and so we will be there  somtime sat morning with TC John.
We're planning on the meals at the club on sat and sunday.

looking forward to our first visit!

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

John T (Guest)

Hi John,
Just to confirm that Mandy and I will be there in Full Monty, we will have a support crew, but not one quite as numerous as Jane's!
See you tomorrow 8).
Cheers, John

n12 Bottom Banner