National 12 - find out more...

May 9th/10th - Aldeburgh YC

Started by Antony (Guest), 21 Apr 2009, 05:27

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

I will put together a proper NoR in due course, but the basic plan is as follows:
Aldeburgh Yacht Club:  Racing on the estuary.
Saturday - 2 races back to back starting abour 13.30, briefing at 12.45.
Sunday - 1 race at 11.00 and then 2 from about 13.30.
The social plan on Saturday night is at our place, in a village called Iken that is about 15 minutes or so drive inland.  Food will be available, please bring a bottle.  There is camping (a slight slope) and floor space available.  It would be helpful to have some idea of numbers for the evening.
Antony
N3514

FuzzyDuck

Sorry Antony we will not be able to make it. I volenteered to help run the fun/try a sail day at the club in the Saturday. So I will be messing around in a Firefly for the day.
Don't worry, back in a twelve on Sunday.
Isn't it strange how some things never change. We did the Easter regatta at Up River and finished 2nd to Paul Pelling. Nothing new in that except he was in a Heron! 
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Antony (Guest)

A little more idea of who is planning to be around might enable us to make a plan involving some fine Suffolk beer.........
Antony

chalky

4.5 gallons of beer from the Sole Bay Brewery must be tempting, so come and sail at Aldeburgh. Plenty more available if enough people plan on coming....

Antony (Guest)

Any more takers, before we order the food and beer?  The local fleet has added another boat this week... another Design 8.
Antony
N3514 & N3292

n12 Bottom Banner