National 12 - find out more...

Anyone going to Desborough

Started by Giles (Guest), 27 Apr 2009, 07:58

« previous - next »

Giles (Guest)

on May 17th? According to the club newsletter you need to bring your own lunch. However, it's a lovely spot for a picnic and, as one of our oldest venues, in need of support.

MikeDay

Yes, I'm hoping to with Flipside but Anne is moonwalking through the night before, so I'm currently crewless.  Anyone fancy a nice day on the river?

Mike D
N3496

Jane Wade

All sounds very pleasant but intend to be practising on the sea at Thorpe Bay.  Anyone else care to join us?
Jane

David_Wilkins

I do enjoy Desborough - You've got my number MIke!!!;)
David Wilkins<br /><br /><br />Ex 925, 2433,2730,2825,3139,3345.3405,3481

MikeDay

David

Thanks - I do indeed have your number - and in terms of crewing for me, it's the number on the scales that I'd be worried about.  I reckon together we could just about keep the gunwhales of Gavin's F'in Boat above the waterline, but certainly not Flipside's.  Now, where's that available 8 stone crew ...?

Mike D
N3496

David_Wilkins

Mike

Now you're just being picky!!!
Good luck!
David
David Wilkins<br /><br /><br />Ex 925, 2433,2730,2825,3139,3345.3405,3481

Mike S (Guest)

Mike
I'm planning to sail with Sophie so Alex is available.
Mike S
N3491
PS should be great pre-Burton training. Talk about from one extreme to another!

MikeDay

Mike

I would be honoured to have a crew of Alex's calibre sailing with me - thank you to him and to you.  Will contact you separately to make arrangements.

Mike D
N3496

Richard White

I'll be coming to your open. I might need a crew, not sure yet. But I will need a Sail measurer if one is about.  What time is the first race.
Richard
N2399

MikeDay

Usual format is three races - first start at 11am.

Mike D
N3496

n12 Bottom Banner