National 12 - find out more...

N12 Training at Olton Mere

Started by Chris Troth, 28 Apr 2009, 09:57

« previous - next »

Chris Troth

On 30th May, there will be a training session run by Graham Camm at Olton Mere SC.
The plan for the day is to be ready rigged for a briefing at 10:30am. Most of the home 12s will be sailing so I'm hoping we can be joined by plenty of visitors! The bar will be open!
For directions, please visit www.oltonmere.org
Please write on this thread if you are hoping to come along - we have a 12 boat limit, including the home boats.
Chris

Crusader 3244

Great news! we'll try to be there.
Chris, 3244

Eric 3344

We'll be there with Ella 3344.
Eric and Jules

Chris Troth

We're up to 8 boats now. We can take another 4 maximum. If it turns out that anyone who is already coming cannot make it, post on the thread and then someone else can sign up.
Chris

Moon Shallow

hey,
wondering if u have included me in that number? i shall do it... should have more glue on the boat by then and a better kicker... if not it will be the baggy! Better sails so i better learn 2 sail it!!
Naomi

johnnixon (Guest)

We will bring 3469 from Carsington
John and Sue

steve_ln

We would also like to attend
Steve

Chris Troth

That sounds great. I think we're full up.
Hopefully see everyone in a few weeks.
Chris

Chris Troth

Hi all. A couple of boats have pulled out so a couple of spaces have become available. If any visitors could confirm their attendance on here that would be great.
Hopefully see you on saturday morning.
Chris

OMSC

graham asked for a helper if we had a good turnout,  and we have secured the services of a guy called Mr Angell. I believe he might have had something to do with masts and carbon, but I cannot be sure.
apparently he might have been quite handy in a moth a few years back too.
doing a beer mat calculation we are on about 9 boats definite at the moment, with a fair few possibles. I am sure if we end up with 13 or 14 there will be no complaints, so if anyone else wants to come along and benefit from the training, post here and I am sure we can make you welcome.
I am wanting to be trained in my cheshire (gordon), so if someone is not able to bring a boat and wants to borrow token gesture for the day, I am happy to provide boat as well as hospitality.

Crusader 3244

Hi Foxi, Kev et al,
On balance, after all the mileage travelling back from 'Sar-fend', and due to alternate opinions within our camp, Ben and I look unlikely to attend. :(
Sad, because the humbling experience of TBYC is that we may benefit from some coaching ! ;D
Weather looks promising with sun and fluffy breezes - have fun !   8)
Chris, 3244

steve_ln

I can confirm that we will be at Olton Mere for the training session.
Steve, Kai and Jack

n12 Bottom Banner