National 12 - find out more...

Coaching @ Hykeham 13th June

Started by grazz, 31 May 2009, 09:19

« previous - next »

grazz

Saturday 13th June HYKEHAM (Lincoln)

Coaching is the day before the Hykeham Open Meeting and will be run by Steve Sallis and Graham Camm. The session will be aimed at medium to advanced racers. Please let Steve Sallis know if you'd like to join in steve.sallis AT ntlworld.com or post here.
Start time 11am (ready and rigged)

Happy National 12 sailing

Graham

Ian Norman

Hi
Intend to be there with N3107 "Zarniwoop".  Looking for some good tips and a check of my tuning :)
Cheers
Ian
Zarniwoop - N3107

grazz

Excellent, we should be able to introduce Zarniwoop to Babel Fish - I'm sure they'll have a lot to talk about :)

Graham
N3492
Babel Fish

paul turner

Greetings Grazz and Stevie - Perfect Kiss will be there (both Saturdya and Sunday) and I will nudge a few more at TVSC. Px :K)

Roly Mo

Sadly won't be there, hope it goes well -it's a great venue for training

RM

Tim Gatti

Grazz - Hope to be there with Baggy 'Thriller' - N3227, one of your brother's cast-offs I believe.
All depends on crew - Yvonne not well and Seb in GCSE mode but should be able to take a day off by then.
Tim

Steve (Guest)

Tim,
If you are short of a crew let me know any I will see what I can do. There may be one of our juniors who would crew either for the coaching on Saturday or the open on Sunday or even both.
Regards,
Steve

martin 1262

Steve

My wednesday night crew might be up for it. Can ask her tomorrow if you like, if you get any furthe requests!

Martin

Tim Gatti

Thanks for the offer Steve - I'll keep you in the loop. Cheers. Tim

Robin Jones (Guest)

Many thanks to Graham, Zoe & Steve for the training session on Saturday, a good day, i learned a great deal. Also, thanks to Steve for loaning Dan & i his boat. Thanks, Robin J

martin 1262

I echo Rbins comments, a truly great day, learnt a great deal, Many thanks to Graham Zoe and Steve for the time they spent
martin

n12 Bottom Banner