National 12 - find out more...

Summer Event 2009

Started by Gareth (Guest), 02 Jun 2009, 06:41

« previous - next »

Gareth (Guest)

Seeing as you're all getting so excited about the summer event 2010 thought I'd remind you all that the summer event 2009 is still to happen.
Please come and join us at LLSC.
NoR is at the following link:   http://documents.llsc.co.uk/
See you there
Gareth
Bicycle Clips N3162

Gareth (Guest)

Forgot to add, expressing an intention to attend on this forum would help with catering camping space planning
Thanks
Gareth

Roly Mo

We will be there, 2 adults, 1 child, 2 small dogs (are they allowed?) and a motorhome!

Mrs RM

andymck

We will be there, Andy and Clare
either one medium tent, or two small ones please.

Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

Chadders

We will be there too probably with our vintage boat N2266 although if it looks wild we may switch to our D8 Squidgy Bits.  Apologies we wont be able to stay for the evening due to my crews social commitments but will be back for Sundays racing.  Howard C aka Chadders.

FuzzyDuck

Matt & I will be there in 3470 for camping, eating, drinking and oh yes sailing.
Two extra camp followers for Saturday night. Possibly extra boat if I can talk Nigel into dragging 3327 out of his garage in Macclefield where it has been for the last 6 years. Will keep you posted.
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

grazz

3492 will be there with Graham and Zoe in tow. Two veggies for everything + a tent space please.

andymck

Do you know the way Graham? or do you leave the navigating to zoe these days? At least, well I hope, there isn't another club with a similar name.
:)
Andy Mck<br />3529

Eric 3344

Hi
 We will be attending with 3344 Ella, not able to stay over though, but will be back for sailing sunday.
Eric & Jules

Tim Gatti

Tim and Yvonne will be there - probably with N2255 or may bring the Baggy for a change.  Space for two tents please and catering. Thanks

Jane Wade

Kevin and I will be there subject to finding a babysitter and I am not planning on putting my children in a cage!
Jane N3512

Phil Brown

STOP PRESS - Spinnaker boat attends open meeting!!

Fantastic Mr Fox will be there with a full set of crews for all weather conditions, space for 2 (small) tents please
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

christine

I'd like to be there, but see my plea for a helm on separate thread as Paul has other stuff to do that weekend.  If I find someone needing a crew, I will also need a tent space please, although within easy driving distance of my APs, I'd rather enjoy the delights of L&L.  And for anyone not sure who I am, I was in Dolly Daydream at Burton Week - with 2 different helms!!  8)

Andy Bayliss

Vicky and me will be there, ticking all boxes, tent space, food and drink!
Andy N3481

Gareth (Guest)

Hi All,
Thanks for all the positive responses so far.  To answer your questions so far:
No, there are no other clubs nearby with a similar name, but it sounds like there's a story behind that posting!
Dogs are permitted, as are children.
Just to be clear the club will be open Friday evening and camping available on Friday as well as Saturday. Safety cover will also be available Friday evening as the juniors will be out training so feel free to take to the water for a bit of practise, and convince all the juniors that 12s are the best boats around!
Cheers
Gareth

n12 Bottom Banner