National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Big Issue 2 Hull Mould

Started by Terry (Guest), 27 Jul 2009, 08:32

« previous - next »

Terry (Guest)

Going to a good home!
Any one fancy building their own Twelve , the Big Issue mould is available FOC to a good home otherwise it will need to be cut up due to lack of space.
If you would like more info email terry@aardvarkracing.co.uk  

marek

I'd be interested - keep me out of mischief this winter
marek

OMSC

hmmm that sounds an offer that is too good to resist.
as long as you do not mind the next big issue 2 being pink, I have a feeling that the youngsters from olton mere might be up for the challenge. we have a love for the class, a tried and tested boat builder who is recruitable (for several pints) and far too much enthusiasm.  also a few dads that might think splashing out on the raw materials is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying an off the peg DB boat for the up and coming.
let me canvas the opinions, and also ask that there is the promise of the advice on the end of the phone when it all goes tits up.....

sam293

is there any  way the ntoa can adopt these moulds so they dont end up not being used?

im sure we can find a place to keep them? and it would mean people can more easily build their own boat to a quick design again.

Antony (Guest)

To add to the mix i am happy for somebody to take the Paradox mould from which we built 3483 & 3484 away to play with, it is in a barn in Suffolk and if the owner of the barn finds it I might have to take it to the tip.
Sam, your assumption that it is easy to find storage is wide of the mark.  If we all had plenty of space to keep them then there would never be a problem!
People that post on this site looking to rent or borrow a mould usually get plenty of response, so I think that it is safe to assume that there is not that much unsatisfied demand.
Antony

Terry (Guest)

Final post before Big Issue becomes bits and pieces

chopper

Hi just a thought I know nothing about moulds can they be stored outside if so I might know of somewhere to store them in Essex

regards Paul

Jeremy C

very interested in taking on mould, just need to talk to a friend about storing it.
jeremy@designs42.net
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner