National 12 - find out more...

Gill Series No 5 - Tynemouth SC

Started by Charlotte Stewart, 30 Jul 2009, 09:30

« previous - next »

Charlotte Stewart

There is one month left to practice for the 5th Gill series event of 2009 to be held at Tynemouth Sailing Club on 29 - 30 August.  The notice of race can be found on the Tynemouth SC website at http://tynemouthsc.co.uk/.  Accommodation information can be found there too and it ranges from camping in the blockyard (a very short stagger) to a local tyneside B & B, guest house or hotel.
First start is at 2pm on Saturday with race 2 to follow.  Race 3 will be at 11am on Sunday and the final race to follow.  The intention is to get some great sea sailing outside the harbour with Chris Turner from Ovington Boats lined up to be PRO.
It promises to be a great weekend.  Add a post here if you are planning on going. 

Steve (Guest)

We will be there as well.
Steve & Jo
N3436

sam293

my boat wont be finished in time unfortunatly, but if anyone needs a helm or crew let me know!

cheers
sam

Martin (Guest)

Hope to be there in White Heat!

Martin
N3458

Martin

So it would seem that it is possible to have two users on the forum with the same user name? Confusing because the above isn't me!

Martin
3426 Purple Pants

Martin (Guest)

Yes confusing, but I am Martin (Guest), and you have bagged the Martin (User).
Sending the message as away fom my computer so cannot log on!

Martin (aka Martin 1262)

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Roly Mo

Sadly won't be there, hope it's fun,
RM

GC

MarkSimpson

We'll have to give our apologies, we've a family gathering to attend over the bank holiday weekend.  Hope the turn out and weather are both good.
Mark and Emma

FuzzyDuck

Sorry cannot make it. As much as I tried to get out of the trip I have to travel to the USA Saturday. Have a great time.

Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Andy Bayliss

Vicky and me will be there,
Andy N3481

GC

Sorry to hear you can't make it simon. I was hoping to show you my new Rudder. Should improve boat speed by at least 25% I recon. 
See you somewhere.
Gerald

Charlotte Stewart

If you are planning on going to Tynemouth at the weekend and haven't done so yet, please could you either post here or contact Howard Steavenson at Tynemouth SC to let him know.  We'd really like to have a good idea of numbers to ensure that sufficient food and rescue facilities etc are organised......Thanks....

n12 Bottom Banner