National 12 - find out more...

Olton Mere Open Meeting 09

Started by Chris Troth, 07 Sep 2009, 04:19

« previous - next »

Chris Troth

Hi All. Last reminder of the Olton Mere Open Meeting this coming saturday. We have already had many people let us know they are coming to race with us, but the more the merrier. We are planning to have 5 races throught the day. Briefing at 10.15, first race at 11. Lunch (jacket potatoes) is included in the entry. There is a social event in the evening in the form of a Pig Roast. Hopefully, our new bar will be fully finished by then. Don't worry through, the beer is already flowing again, and a lot has a been ordered for the weekend! There is plenty of space for tents on friday and saturday nights - we are hoping many of you will want to go to trent valley on sunday. There should also be room on the clubhouse floor if you just bring a sleeping bag! There will be prizes for double bottoms, ACs, vintage, and under 21s. Results from the meeting will also count towards the under 25 series. Hope to see lots of you there. If you know anyone who would like to borrow a boat, let me know, and I will do my best to help out. If you haven't done so already, please please can you let me know if you are coming, and when if you are likely to arrive on friday.
Thanks
Chris

martin 1262

Hi Will be there Saturday in White Heat!

Martin and Matt

n12 Bottom Banner