National 12 - find out more...

Salcombe Open Meeting 10th / 11th October

Started by JohnMurrell, 30 Sep 2009, 02:51

« previous - next »

JohnMurrell

The final event of the South West Series is at Salcombe over the weekend of 10th / 11th October.
3 races - one on Saturday and two Sunday - entry forms and details are on the SYC website - http://www.salcombeyc.org.uk/res/user/494_notice-of-race-oct-09-inc-solos.doc and results to date are again on the SYC website - http://www.salcombeyc.org.uk/content/racing-results/%5Enational-twelve%5ENational_Twelve_South-west_Series_2009/
So far this year 28 Twelves have raced in Salcombe and the overall results look too close to call with Team Thornton only one point ahead of Peter Cook & Janet Exelby with Arthur & Mary Henderson snapping at their heels....................
The Twelves will be sharing the water (and bar!) with the local Solo fleet and we will be having a supper in the club on Saturday evening - choice of a steak & ale pie, two types of curry and a veggie option too.
If you are planning on coming can you let me know so that Chef has enough to feed everyone?

darebarry

Hi John.
All fixed up to bring the Pudding over. Can you please put us down for 3 suppers, 1 being a veggei.
Thanks Dare

John T (Guest)

Hi John,

Nice picture, looks like one of our better starts!

See you at the weekend, the menu sounds tempting so we will work further on the baby sitting.

Cheers, John and Mandy
N3522

Fran G (Guest)

I will be there, looking forward to it.  Will be in the front of Jonno's 12 so he will be there too.  Will as ever be celebrating my birthday on Saturday night in the Yacht Club so babysitters for those that need them should undoubtably be sought.

Franny G
Ex3431, Looking forward to seeing her again one year on, hopefully fully settled into her new home.

sam293

anyone need a crew?? or fancy steering jammy for me if she hasnt sold?

also can anyone fit me in their house??
cheers
sam

beans

Shake Yes Beans coming down from Bristol.  John just noticed the deadline for booking a meal for Saturday night, is it too late to put in an order for three for Saturday Supper?

JohnMurrell

Ken,

No problems!!  See you tomorrow

beans

Thanks members of SYC for a memorable two day's sailing.  Saturday for the wonderful sunshine and fine breeze, and today for that massive course and some most enjoyable thrill and spills.  Minor breakage on rig tensioning in Shake yer Beans in one of 'those gusts' buy nothing too major, see you for the next Open in May I hope.  Ken and Hugh 3378

n12 Bottom Banner