National 12 - find out more...

ORDER YOUR N12 CALENDAR NOW

Started by Jeremy C, 03 Nov 2009, 09:00

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

New this Year … The NTOA 2010 Calendar.

Christmas stocking filler â€" ensure your sailing dates are free next summer!

Available exclusively to N12 sailors. This is a wire bound 13 page (one month per page plus cover) 135mmx297mm calendar printed on heavy weight (250gsm) card. see image below for sample. 

This calendar has all the N12 events for 2010 printed within it so now you can not only have a great calendar hanging in your kitchen/office but it is also informative too! 
N12 lovers produced all the images within the calendar.

HOW MUCH? 

Cost per calendar, which includes P&P to a UK mailing address, is £7.00

HOW TO ORDER?   

STEP 1
This calendar is available by PRE-ORDER only and is an ideal stocking filler.

So get your orders in now as it will be going to print shortly.
All pre-orders must be received by Wednesday 11th November to ensure that there is time for calendar to be printed and sent out in time for Christmas.

STEP 2   

To pre-order simply e-mail me the following details to:  

jeremy@designs42.net

Number of calendars you require

Your Address

STEP 3  

Once you have mailed me your order please then send a cheque to the address below.  
Please note that no calendar will be sent out until a cheque has been received.  

Please make cheques payable to NTOA and send to:  

Jeremy Carey  
N12 Merchandising  
Flat 1.B. Adelaide Road  
High Wycombe  
Bucks.  
HP13 6UR  

N.B. Images may be subject to change dependent upon sufficiently high resolution files being available.

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

John Meadowcroft

What a great stocking filler for the grandparents. Their very own babysitting calendar!!!!

Jeremy C

Having just got back from the Inlands at Northampton,.... if you weren't there, you missed a great weekends sailing!
Thanks to all who have so far ordered a calendar, either over this weekend at Northampton, or by e-mail.
If you haven't yet ordered one and are planning to, there are only a few days left before the deadline (Wednesday evening), so don't leave it until later!

For those who have already ordered, please make sure that you get your cheques in the post as soon as possible.
(thanks to those I have received cheques from already).
I Will be replacing some pics on calendar above with Hi res pics from the Inlands thanks to generousity of Anthony at www.chunkypics.co.uk

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Tim Gatti

Great work Jeremy - thanks for putting it together and organising design, manufacture and distribution.
Sounds like they are selling like hot cakes!
Tim

Jeremy C

As Tim stated above, I have had a fantastic response to the calendar and it has now gone to print, and should be back with me wthin two weeks, at which point I will immediately start sending them out in time for Christmas.

I have added a few extra to the order for those people who might have missed the deadline, so if you are amongst that group it is not quite too late to order one, just use the information above.
To those who have not yet sent me a check for their order (not many of you!), I would apprecite it as soon as possible so that I can despatch your calendar as soon as I receive them.

Thanks

Jeremy

n12 Bottom Banner