National 12 - find out more...

Burton 2010 - Rib appeal

Started by Tim Gatti, 25 Oct 2009, 06:12

« previous - next »

Tim Gatti

We are facing some costs challenges in mounting the Burton 2010 event. If anyone can help with provision of a rib (or two) min spec 5.8 metre / 60-70hp with or without RYA qualified skipper for the four days please let me know.  Thanks. Tim (07790 615800)

FuzzyDuck

Sorry Tim haven't got a rib, but would like to know which Sailing club we are at for the Nationals, Weymouth SC or Weymouth & Portland Sailing Acadamy, assuming it's not Castle Cove SC?
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

sam293

lets hope its not castle cove eh simon,

Tim Gatti

Simon - just to bring you and the membership up to date with how things are progressing...as I know everyone is keen to finalise their planning for next May.
The Burton Committee will be presenting a full report of their visit to Weymouth last weekend to the full NTOA Committee on Saturday. as scheduled.
It is our intention to confirm the venue and other details of the arrangements for the 2010 Burton event as soon as is practically possible after that.
Best wishes
Tim

Jane Wade

Tim
Do you have an update from your trip to Weymouth?
Jane

Tim Gatti

Hi Jane and members
We had a very positive meeting on Saturday but still need to confirm some final details before an official announcement can be made. Hopefully shouldn't take too much longer.  Thanks for your patience.
Best wishes
Tim

tonyelgar

Tim,
I work for a training centre in weymouth and we have a fleet of ribs we sometimes hire out. We ve been shut this year for re-building but we will be open again as of march. Let me speak to my boss this week and I will send you some more information if we can help.

Tony Elgar
(ex 2760/3255)
ex 2760/3255

Tim Gatti

Thanks Tony - I look forward to your call
Tim

Birdy

if you manage to aquire a rib for Rescue i will be willing to do Rescue for the event as im Prety sure i will be there anyay! and i am a RYA powerboat instuctor / saftety boat driver too but i also maybe able to aquire a rib for the event. if your intrested give me a bell on 07892993976
chris.

Tim Gatti

Thanks Chris - I'll give you a call over the next few days.  Tim

n12 Bottom Banner