National 12 - find out more...

Best snowman pictures

Started by John Meadowcroft, 22 Dec 2009, 10:38

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft

Rosie White - can anyone beat this?

Jeremy C

No snowman  but we did have a flock of penguins sliding down the hill just outsidde our house!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

johnk

According to our local paper, penguins are the crew of HMS Gloucester. They even have the photo.

John Meadowcroft

Pretty disappointed not to see much action on this thread this week.  Our boys are now bored with snowmen and have built snowcastles today.  In fact they are quite right - if you are going to have snowball fights then you should have a castle to defend.  I will post pictures unless someone posts their snowman.  Camm - you are excused.

Jane Wade

Despite the hype there is not actually enough snow in Northamptonshire to build a snowman. 

martin 1262

One here from the Archives... At Tynemouth one summer;)8)
A Very Talented chap, sailing solo,
I belive the opposition just melted away
Martin

chalky

Lots of snow on the East Coast in Suffolk. Mrs White with her dog "Chalky"....
Our next door neighbour has been out skiing! No chance of  any boat building until the weather improves.

Tim Gatti

An excellent effort. 
I say, I say, I say - what's the difference betwen a snowman and a snow woman?
...... Snowballs.

grazz

And here's one which Anya built all by herself, honest  - well perhaps with a little help from Daddy.

update: due to dwindling food supplies the snow man's nose has now been eaten, a very tasty vegetable bake it made to.

Gavin Willis

Dad did try to help with this one but three to one is an unfair snowball fight so I retired to the role of photographer

Gavin Willis

I need more space in the garage to finish this new boat that is on the way, so I got a neighbour to build this for my lawn mower. He is offering me a short lease!

angus

Perhaps not the same artistic imput as some and our garden shed available for rent.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

angus

The quest for a crew continues:'(
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner