National 12 - find out more...

Dinghy Show 2010

Started by Chris Day, 09 Feb 2010, 10:00

« previous - next »

Chris Day

Hi everyone

The Dinghy Show at Alexandra Palace is now only a month away. This year we will have the new Dead Cat Bounce on the stand as well as access to our website and the boat database. We are also lucky to be part of the treasure hunt and as usual will have video footage of 12 sailing on display.

We’ll need as much help as possible over the weekend (6th/7th March) and setting up and taking down the stand on Friday and Sunday evenings. If you can make it along please let us know when you’ll be able to help out by emailing christian.day@hotmail.co.uk

Also if anyone has any video footage from last year please let us know.

Cheers

Chris and Sophie

Naomi (Guest)

Hi
I have a bit of footage from Burton week 2009. It consists of Dress as a 12, the boat park and launching. I will but into onto a dvd for you if you like and edit out dads pocket!! (any ideas for background music?) I will also hopefully be able to come down for a day to help out on the stand, just got to talk nicely to Chris T!!
Naomi

Chris Troth

I think the video of me dressing as a 12 will just scare people away!
Chris

sam293

please dont mix the footage, or put it onto background music, this just makes my job harder to collate it all onto the dvd for dinghy show.

if you can put the footage straight from camera / original file, rather than putting it through any software first as this is likley to lower the quality
if anyone has any footage if you could email me ( then we can sort out a way of getting it to me ) that would be fantastic as i am creating the dvd again this year.

cheers

sam

n12 Bottom Banner