National 12 - find out more...

National 12 Handbook

Started by johnk, 15 Feb 2010, 05:00

« previous - next »

johnk

This arrived today. Congratulations and thanks to all those responsible for it's production.

Roly Mo

Fantastic production - well done to Howard and Sarah and their band of contributors
RM

icecreamman

Mike S (Guest)

Mine has not arrived yet...nothing to read tonight....

paul turner

Well done Chadders and Mr Brookman (and supporting cast) - obviously a huge amount of work has gone into the book - and it shows! There is one very very minor error (which most will not spot so I won't say where is it because it is entirely my fault - sorry)! And the following day the year book arrived, again a tribute to the hard work behind the scenes. Thanks peeps! P :K) (Perfect Kiss!)

angus

Yes well done to everbody involved with the Handbook, havn't finished reading yet so havn't spotted Mr Turners error. I do notice though in the year book that Mr Turner is lagging behing Mr Gatti in the boat stakes and will have to buck up his ideas in 2010. But who will have the most boats on the water at Burton?8)
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chris Troth

Great handbook. Paul, is it the same typo I've spotted in the name of my boat? :( I'm looking forward to having some time to read it. :)
Chris

paul turner

Angus: boat number 6 is being lined up (but don't tell the Old Dragon) and only have two vintage so far entered for the Burton - Shotgun and Starfish are still available to suitably competent helms. Just need another combi-trailer if anyone has one to sell.
FoxiSailor: no, it's one of my boats. Mr B emailed me within nano-seconds and an apolgy and explanation is on its way to him. The Handbook is an excellent read; it's now in the collection with the 2010 year book next to the upstairs loo (but outside splash range)!
P :K)

n12 Bottom Banner