National 12 - find out more...

boat for burton week

Started by sam293, 24 Feb 2010, 08:21

« previous - next »

sam293

does anyone have a db 12 that they would be willing to lend to myself and james taylor for burton week this year?

as we are both selling our boats but would like to attend burton week, ideally looking for a foolish, but any offers would be greatufully recieved

cheers
sam

James Taylor

Boing...... Please someone lend me and Sam a boat we will treat it like it's our own. With love and care:):) Please some one.

sam293

back to the top again! anyone got a spare boat? anything double bottomed?

paul turner

Perhaps not what you are looking for but Starfish N2020 is looking for a trip out! Angus sailed her last year at Thorpe Bay but is helming Mr Jones this year. P :K)

James Taylor

Thank you very much for the offer paul we may get back to you on that but at the minute still looking for somethink double bottomed there must be some out there in garages that need a trip out!!!!!!

James Taylor

Up to the top again !!!! Anyone Pls

Crows

I am going to give sam a free bump on this message, because I am also looking for a 12 to sail at burton week.

Having just sold token gesture, and with Gordon becoming unstitched at the seams, I find myself boatless for the event. The holidays are booked and a crew arranged just need to aquire a ride.

my dream boat would be something with a little freeboard but a DB (6 ft crew needs a bit of space, even if she can hide behind a lampost) but if there is a good AC boat that is available then we would consider that. I am even considering buying a boat for the event then selling it afterwards, but I have a budget of 2k if I am to do that.
Can collect a boat from anywhere in the midlands, right the way down to London, the home counties, or even weymouth, southampton areas, so transporting not a problem.

surely someone has a DCB getting delivered and their older boat coming available.... I am a N12 association member, a DI and a rear commode of my club so I have the crudentials to look after your pride and joy.
please get intouch if you can help

Kevin.

Phil Brown

Kevin
If you're looking for an AC boat within your budget, you could do a lot worse than 3217 Wendy Windblows. A well sorted boat with 2009 sails and all the bits. Philip David had a lot of success with the boat including winning the Admirals Cup at Burton Week last year
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

Chadders

Yep and he was still winning at Newburn in her a couple of weeks ago too, perhaps you could buy this boat, a Foolish might just slow him down for a week or two and give the rest of us a chance!!

n12 Bottom Banner