National 12 - find out more...

Annandale

Started by angus, 30 Mar 2010, 02:50

« previous - next »

duncan

John, still looking for a crew both days, Duncan
Duncan,  & still missing the (liquid) bar on the 10 tonner 

John Hugo

Ok Duncan, I have arranged crews for you and Angus for both days, (as well as for Bernard).   I will email more details very shortly.
John

MarkSimpson

Great weekend away in Scotland, Annandale's legendary hospitaility was demonstrated again with an excellent scottish themed dinner on saturday night.  Some good sailing with a wide range of conditions from drifting to hiking reaches.  No volcanic ash in sight!
Well done and thanks to Annandale SC.
Mark

Tim Gatti

I'd echo that.  The event at Annandale is becoming a 'must do' for us - incredible value for money at £25 a head for the weekend which this year included a huge high tea and then a full evening meal with wine and even tots of single malt whisky on the Saturday evening, followed by lunch and tea and cakes before departing on the Sunday.  And two days racing thrown in for good measure.
Everyone at the Club is so helpful and the GP14 fleet who we share the water with, are a good crowd too.
Thanks to everyone involved for a great weekend and we hope to see you next year.
Tim & Seb (N3227)

duncan

Duncan,  & still missing the (liquid) bar on the 10 tonner 

ken goddard

Howard, this sounds to have been a good meeting. Is somebody writing a report on the event, hopefully including a picture or two, so that we far away can learn how the sailing went?
Regards,
Ken Goddard, N.2300

n12 Bottom Banner