National 12 - find out more...

BURTON WEEK ENTRIES

Started by BURTON WEEK 2010, 05 Mar 2010, 11:21

« previous - next »

Laura.Anne.N3412

Hi All
I am posting in reference to my brother. He is interested in sailing at Burton Week, arrangements were made for him to sail with another sailor but unfortunately they fell through. He's a competent sailor in the front of a 12, sailed some events over the past 12 months. At the moment he stands at 5ft 6in and weighs in at about 9 Stone.
 Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Laura Humphrey (OMSC)

Dave Croft

The Cadets are holding a major regatta at the same time as Burton Week. There may be crews or helms available as some of the children have older siblings. If there is interest I can get an e-mail sent round the Cades to ask - let me know via this discussion board.
Regards, Dave

Tim Gatti

David - thanks for your kind offer
We are up to 69 entries now, despite some last minute cancellations due to miscellaneous unfortunate injuries and unforseen circumstances.  I am hopeful that numbers will be approaching the mid-70's by the end of the month.
If anyone is still in need of a crew I would suggest that they respond to your posting direct.
Looking forward to seeing you at the WPNSA
Best wishes
Tim

Jemma Spicer (Guest)

Hi, I am a experienced sailor from Weymouth and have heard that people are needing crew for the Burton week at WPNSA, i havent sailed a national 12 before but have helmed and crew various 2 handed boats such as the 420, scorpian and many more. If you need crew for this event then feel free to email or call me on 07791004936 (after 6). Jemma

n12 Bottom Banner