National 12 - find out more...

NWNSA FINAL RESULTS

Started by NWNSA Webmaster, 01 Aug 2010, 03:10

« previous - next »

NWNSA Webmaster

Final results for the week are now posted at www.norfolkweek.co.uk  Feedback here would be apprecated.

gerry ledger

A great week,good to be back at Brancaster.
Thanks to all in Norfolk for all the work they did to make it happen,see you
next year,    Gerry

GC

Great week despite very early starts. Best week for a while. Already booked Cottage for next year (Same one as 2009). 
Tanya lost weight (not enough Icecreams Steve) Nick now after a faster boat and Anthony after a faster helm.
PS Why did the single handers get two bottles of wine each ?
PPS Why did the winners of the under 18 trophy get bottles of wine ?
Gerald (formerly 3411 but now 3280)    

GC

Many apologise for forgetting to mention Christine who had a nasty fall and had to go to hospital and then home.
I hope the healing process is speedy and that we will see you on the water soon. You were missed.
Gerald

paul turner

Update on Christine's injury - she sustained a badly broken wrist and was in serious pain. :'( We finally got her back to the QMC Nottingham for an operation on the Thursday am; wrist now plated but it will probaby be up to four months before she can sail again. Sincere thanks to the members of Wells SC (especaily the very kind couple who live next to the clubhouse) who lept around straight after the accident and organised the paramedic, blankets, comfort etc.
Ironically, Christine fell off the same piece of quayside at Wells that I did two years ago and I'm going to be off for up to 6 weeks after knee operation tomorrow! We might just be both fit again in time for the end of the season! Px ??)

n12 Bottom Banner