National 12 - find out more...

Redesmere Open Meeting

Started by Chris Day (Guest), 14 Aug 2010, 06:11

« previous - next »

Chris Day (Guest)

The Redesmere Open Meeting for 2010 takes place on Sunday 22nd August. This event counts towards both the Midland Area and Vintage Series and there will also be prizes for Admirals Cup and Youth boats. The 1st race will be at 11am following a briefing at 10.30 and there will be a further 2 races after lunch. 

Directions to the club can be found at: http://www.redesmere.org.uk/new2/index/find_us.html

Please post on this thread to indicate if you're planning to come and let us know if you would like lunches to give us an idea of numbers. 

If you have any questions drop me a line (my email's christian.day@hotmail.co.uk).

Hope to see you next Sunday!

Chris.

jonsue N3469

boat bagged up and ready to roll. I have Vintage trophy from Paul Turner who is presently incapacitated.

John and Sue 3514

Tim Gatti

Hi Chris - hope to be there with N2255 - all depends on crew availability
Tim

tom white

hey chris i and maz will be there in shed :)
 see you there :D

Tom White (2765)

paul turner

Greetings! I was hoping to drive up to spectate at Redesmere but still resticted to only very short journeys (because of knee in case of doubt, Chadders!) and won't be sailing until 20th September earliest (so will be on the bank at Olton and TVSC).:'(
Chris, please let me have the full results (including name of crew and boat design) so I can revise the MAAT scoresheet to date - and have a great day's yotting! Px:K)

Chris Troth

Hi. Afraid I can't make it - have an exam on Monday. Hopefully see you all at the Mere in a couple of weeks time, and have a good sail this weekend.
Chris

Tim Gatti

Crew sorted - thank you Chris.
See you all on Sunday!

Tim Gatti

Many thanks to Chris, Sophie and all the Redesmere Team for a thoroughly enjoyable Open Meeting at Redesmere yesterday and for laying on an excellent buffet and refreshments.

The wind was fickle, as expected, the sun shone - most of the time, and Tom and crew in Le Shed gave an impressive display of boat handling in the light and changeable conditions to convincingly beat the assembled DB's - although not without determined opposition!
Brian and Ros in their Proctor 4A sailed well to take their well-deserved Vintage prize.
Full report from Chris in due course.

n12 Bottom Banner