National 12 - find out more...

Henley Open Meeting 12th September

Started by John Meadowcroft, 05 Sep 2010, 01:30

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft

The Thames Area continues on 12th September at Henley.
What you need to know is...
11am start, 3 races, splendid lunch, excellent tea.  Lots of fun to be had on a fine stretch of water in beautiful weather and idyllic breezes.  This is the final event in the south for those of you preparing for the forthcoming Inland Championships!
Club website is http://www.henley.sc.btinternet.co.uk/hsc_home.html 
Sign up here if you are coming so the club can have an idea of how many cakes to bake...
See you there.

MikeDay

For the first time in many years, Anne and I are sending apologies for missing this event - we're doing a week's sailing in Greece, starting next Sunday.  Hope it's a good day for everyone and please could someone gather the results together and email me - for the Thames Series, thanks.

MikeD
N3533

John and Mandy (Guest)

We are looking forward to seeing lots of 12's on the water at Henley on Sunday and please do let us know if you are coming so that lunch can be managed.

Henley Sailing Club would also like to invite anyone planning to sail for supper on the Saturday evening.  Supper will consist of either a meat or veggie chilli and I suspect the odd desert or two.  I am sure the costs will be very reasonable, and you are very welcome to camp on the lawn.  Please let us know asap if you would like to join us.

Thanks
Mandy & John
N3443 / N3522

Nigel W

Sorry but we also won't be there this year, have a great time. Hope there is some wind on the river all the time and the current is not too bad.
Nigel and Chris
N3490
ps we can recommend the supper and also the tea on sunday!

John Meadowcroft

Henley SC delivered on all of its promises.  A small, but clearly perfectly formed fleet enjoyed some very tight racing.  Thanks to all involved. 
Some fine pictures from the excellent sports-alive.com website here.
http://photocart.sports-alive.com//index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10370 

n12 Bottom Banner