National 12 - find out more...

75th Dinner-Contact Help Please

Started by Chadders, 10 Mar 2011, 07:23

« previous - next »

Chadders

We would like to contact as many past Burton Winners and Association Chairmen as we can in order to offer them the opportunity of coming to the 75th Anniversary Event but we still need contact details for a small number of them.  Can you help?  If anyone has any contact details for any of the people listed below please email them to chairman@national12.org
Richard Creagh-Osborne, John Oakeley, Richard Roscoe, Patrick Pym,
Hugh Welbourn, Richard Cross, Leslie Ross
We would also like to contact any Burton Winning Crews but do not have information on all our succesful crews so if you have any information then please email that too so that we can send the information to them.  Many thanks  Howard

ken goddard

While talking to an old friend in Poole about a Squid design, N.1999 Squinado, I found that he knows Richard Roscoe quite well, and has given me Richard's address. I will pass this on to Howard and the Secretariat. My friend thinks that Richard will be very interested to hear about the Anniversary activity.
Ken Goddard

nigelf

One of the best items of news I have come across in years is that my former clubmate (in Scotland) and fellow N12 skipper Richard Roscoe, is alive and, I trust, well. We were both students back in the mid-l950s and went our separate ways after graduation. If such things are possible, I would love to be able to contact Richard, once more. I may possibly be able to attend the Pitsford meeting, but even if I can't, I would hope it might be possible to meet up and if those reading this post can bring that about, I would be delighted. Nigel Fordyce N3535.

n12 Bottom Banner