National 12 - find out more...

75th - Northampton SC

Started by Jon M, 28 Mar 2011, 08:48

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

Hotel booked for the Sunday night, thanks for the tip Howard.  It was a bit more expensive than last time, at Sedgebrook, so it had better be a good breakfast....
Now we just need to decide whether to bring the boat (and buy two dinner tickets)! The only time it left Suffolk last year was in an ill-fated attempt to go to Grafham, and then it spent a week in a friends driveway in Cambridgeshire and then went back to Suffolk. 
Can somebody (Char?) let me know if it makes any difference to you if we enter on the day if we are only doing the Monday pursuit?  I am assuming (correct me somebody if i am wrong) that I cannot get an entry in the raffle by entering the race on the Monday in advance.....
Antony
N3348

Charlotte Stewart

Really sorry......an early entry for the pursuit race only isn't going to get you an entry in the raffle, it will however help enormously to receive your entry before the day of the race so that we can start trying to sort out the start times for everyone.  And you still have a while before the deadline to arrange to come for the whole weekend and get that raffle entry...

MikeDay

Hotel booked - gosh, how organised!  Now just have to send in entry and hope for warmer weather than at the 70th.
Mike D
N3533

Chadders

No worry about the weather we have ordered warm weather and good winds but not too much for all the ribbed entries we are hoping for with wooden masts and delicate hulls.

H

Pity we can't make it - would have been nice to bring Cheshire Cat up there for the 75th after all the work we have done on her this year - MGF's not really designed for a towing bracket, note to self to get a car with one on.  Enjoy the weekend and we may get up to Burton week fingers crossed!

darebarry

In the post dated 8th. March it was reported by Chadders that warm weather and good winds had been laid on. Does he still stand by his statement???
Cheers Dare

Chadders

Sadly I may need to retract my previous statement but I can promise you a good time!  Having looked at the wind I think I will be bringing my Starfish as backup to N1. 8)

GC

Nick & Naomi will be sailing 3411.
Tried to buy a crusader to sail but had no reply  so Gerald, Frances & Tanya will be watching.
We will be camping Saturday & Sunday
Looking forward to it but usually we do this in November so must remember to pack shorts & T Shirt and not 6 woolly jumpers
The Copseys     

John Meadowcroft

Gerald
Call me if you would like to borrow a boat
Meds

n12 Bottom Banner