National 12 - find out more...

Royal Harwich YC - 18/19 June

Started by Antony (Guest), 26 May 2011, 06:00

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

There is a formal NOR now on the club website, as well as lots of other info:
NOR is here:
http://www.royalharwichyachtclub.co.uk/raceInstructions/2011-05-26%20N12%20Lark%20Firefly%20NOR.pdf
As always get in touch with any questions, as usual there will be free camping and the fun of having the Firefly and Lark classes there to drink with....
We will be sailing our Design 8, so all AC boats welcome as well as the DB crowd...
Antony
N3348

Antony (Guest)

1 - Note the fairly early start on Saturday.
2 - Free camping as usual
3 - Good and decent food continues - the club have managed to keep him!
.... the club is in Woolverstone....

Nigel W

Antony
In view of the early start, when is the 2nd race? is this after lunch?
Is it possible to camp (campervan) friday night, arriving late?
Is it also possible to leave the boat at the club for a couple of weeks?
Nigel and Chris

Antony (Guest)

Nigel & Chris,
I do not know the plan for the 2nd race, I suspect that Graham will try to get two in before High Water but he has his own ideas and usually goes with them.
Yes, the campervan is welcome on Firday night, and i believe that both changing rooms will be open for visiting yachters.
There is no problem with leaving it in the dinghy park, but remind me on Sunday as they are doing some building work in the next few weeks so I will need to check where to leave it.
See you on Saturday,
Antony

John Meadowcroft

Jerry G (Guest)

Regret Crazy Diamond will not be there, our nearest open meeting!  Insurers have only just authorised repairs following incident at 75th.  Actually, she is there - at Nigel Waller's shed.

Mandy (Guest)

I hope you all have a fun weekend.  Unfortunately we won't be there, despite having arranged to come along with a boat and without children, as John has managed to get himself stuck in the south of France...hard life I guess.

Mandy (N3443 / N3522)

n12 Bottom Banner