National 12 - find out more...

Yeadon SC Open Sun 2nd October 2011

Started by Tim Gatti, 06 Sep 2011, 11:58

« previous - next »

Tim Gatti

Yeadon SC will host it's annual N12 Open Meeting on Sunday 2nd October and offers a warm welcome to 12 sailors of all designs!
Briefing at 11.00am with 1st Race 11.30am start. The usual excellent lunch to follow with a further two races in the afternoon..
Best two results to count
Please indicate below if you are able to attend.
I look forward to seeing you there - and hope you can also make it to Ripon SC the day before to make a weekend of it.
Tim

Chadders

Hi Tim Helen N Howard will be sailing and Sarah is part of the catering team, other fleet boats may also be on the water and I will confirm who and in what nearer the time.  Brian and Ros are staying with us (and Ben too I think) so I guess you can count them in too.

Chris Troth

Planning to be there with the pudding...
Chris

Roly Mo

Attendance unlikely - I need the points in our club Autumn series and so does the child!
RM

Tim Gatti

Two weeks to go - any more takers for Yeadon Open meeting?
Tim

paul turner (Guest)

Really sorry Tim & Chadders but I have race officer duties at TVSC I can't swap (plus major Rotary community service commitment am) - but fear not, will be at Ripon Px :K)

Chadders

Strong probability that Austin and James will sail one of my fleet at our open meeting, slight possibility that Bill may sail another one too but watch this space. 8)

Chadders

Bill looking unlikely to sail one of my boats but Luke Cowling may well be sailing one!  8)

Crusader 3244

I can't make either Ripon or Yeadon I'm afraid. 3244 not fully refitted yet and I have to work Saturady into Sunday with only one rest day that w/e. Ben is still on for the event to partner Tim.
We'll be glad to get back on the scene.
Chris, 3244

n12 Bottom Banner