National 12 - find out more...

Midland S.C Open Meeting 16th October

Started by Red Hot Pudding, 22 Sep 2011, 10:04

« previous - next »

Red Hot Pudding

Just a reminder that Midland S.C. will be hosting the final event (and hopefully the series prizegiving), of the 2011 of the MAAT series on Sunday 16th October.
First race will be at 11.00 a.m. Entry fee is £10.00.
Anyone attending the Olton S.C meeting on the Saturday prior, is welcome to bring their boat to Midland for storage overnight. Our bar is normally open until about 7.00 p.m after club racing on Saturdays.
An idea of numbers would be useful for catering purposes, so if those who are planning to attend could respond here that would be good.
Any queires at all, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing as many 12 sailors as possible.
Cheers
Ian
3316 (Wot More Pudding)

paul turner

Greetings Ian - Christine and I intend being there, probably in Dolly. Suppose I have got to be there if we want to do the prize giving for the series! Px ;)

tom white

Hey Ian, Le Shed, Pru and I will be making the long journey from Olton Mere, up the road and to midland :)
 Never sailed at your lake before, so looking forward to the new water :D
 see you there
 Tom White (N2765)

Red Hot Pudding

Thanks Tom for letting me know. Myself and Jenny are really looking forward to the Olton meeting on the Saturday. See you there?
All the best
Ian
3316 Wot More Pudding

Chris Troth

I shall be there with 3412.
Hopefully see you at Olton.
Chris

Red Hot Pudding

Registration will be from 9.00 a.m. (i'm trying to organise bacon sandwiches).
Briefing at 10.30.
We've ressurected a Firefly trophy for the overall winner and there will be awards for first AC boat and first vintage boat.
We're hoping to make this an annual fixture and would love to attract as many vistors as possible. We are suffering from low water but there is still plenty to sail on.
Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on Sunday.
Ian 3316

Crusader 3244

Team 'Why Can't You ..?' can't make it to the event this season.
We're hoping to be a more familar part of the scene next year. If we succed in ambitions to trail to events in 2012 we'd like to lend our support to the Midland SC fixture.
Good luck come Saturday, and sorry we can't boost the numbers.
Chris, 3244

Red Hot Pudding

Hi Chris, sorry you can't make it. Maybe I'll see elsewhere on the circuit next year.
Cheers
Ian

Tom White (Guest)

I would like to thank ian and everyone at midland for organising and running the open today, really enjoyed it, great racing, superb rescue (thanks for saving me lads ;) ) wonderfull food and a all round great day.
 hope it keeps on the circuit, hope to see you all at Olton Mere on the 26th.

Thanks again
 Tom White (n2765)

n12 Bottom Banner