National 12 - find out more...

DATE CHANGE for Newburn

Started by Chadders, 02 Oct 2011, 07:58

« previous - next »

Chadders

Due to some tide/timing issues the Tate Winter Trophy due to be sailed on the 16th October has now been put back a week to Sunday 23rd October.  First race 11.30 start with two to follow as per the attached N. O. R. (or at least I hope its attached!).  Please indicate below or notify Howard Steavenson if you are coming along.  Squidgy Bits will be going with her new carbon rig so look forward to seeing lots of you on the Tyne.  Howard C aka Chadders.

Roly Mo

Sorry, it's a miss for us
RM

angus

Hope to be there with Agent Orange and a rare guest appearance from Rohan.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Roly Mo

Will try and get your centreboard up with Howard . . . .
RM

Chadders

CB transport a speciality, no problem for me, any strange centreboards appearing at our house will be taken to Newburn, may pop in to RSC on Sunday to update my keycard anyway.  N12 committee at PnB on Saturday, need any bits from PnB?

angus

That would be good, but who will be supplying the hot Chocolate? I have just ordered a load of stuff from P&B but hopefully the drysuit glue will arrive before then or I may be looking for a crew.

Chadders

Not long now anyone else coming to play on the Tyne, dont be shy do tell and help Howard S with the organising etc.  8)

Tim Gatti

Sorry - Newburn too far to travel from Oulton Broad so it's a miss this year
Have fun
Tim

Chadders

Brilliant event with plenty of wind, big thanks to Howard's Steavenson and Elcock and all the team from Tynemouth Sailing Club. 
Sorry about the depleted numbers due to a few date clashes etc but we are looking forward to coming back with a few more boats next year.  Congratulations to Philip and Caroline worthy winners in N3499 Out of the Blue, Helen and I enjoyed chasing you round for most of the day and thanks for letting us win the first race!  Hopefully Angus enjoyed chasing us both as well having peaked too early and leading race one for almost a lap.  Howard C aka Chadders 8)

angus

Yes a brilliant day,Yes plenty of wind from plenty of directions, just a pity the first race didn't finish at the third mark... no second mark, It was kind of Philip to let us catch up but unfortunately I filled up with water again (just one of many) to let him through again. I did hear the odd squeak from Howards boat so I wasn't the only one finding the conditions quite testing.

n12 Bottom Banner