National 12 - find out more...

2012-13 N12 CALENDAR ORDERS

Started by Jeremy C, 11 Mar 2012, 01:58

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

The calendar is now ready to go to print. See image below which gives the final look of the months.

This years calendar runs from February 2012 to January 2013 and includes all dates for the 12's plus a few mixed class supported events.
If you wish to purchase a calendar they are only available by PRE-ORDER and I will be sending it to the printers at the beginning of next week.

ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM:
i have used the BSC website for ordering so it is as easy as clicking below and filling out the form!

CALENDAR ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Cost per calendar is £8.00 (this will include postage to you by first class mail)

In order to receive your calendar I will require a check made payable (to NTOA) for the full amount sent to me (address is below) prior to the calendar being dispatched.

PLEASE ORDER QUICKLY IF YOU WANT ONE AS THEY WILL GO TO PRINT NEXT WEEK
so as to be delivered to you at the beginning of February

address:

J Carey
Flat 1.B. Adelaide Road
High Wycombe
Bucks
HP13 6UR
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

angus

Like the calendar but I'm not totaly sure about the dropping of December, it does have some merit my out goings are always far higher than my income for that month and there isn't much sailing but I'm not sure my kids would be too happy and have you thought about redundancy payments for S.C. By the way was this another decision sneked through by the commitee or did I miss something at the A.G.M.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Jeremy C

LOL!

December... or rather Christmas, is , as ever, a surprise, would be a shame for the children if they saw their christmas present early, surely! S.C. best kept in a box anyway!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Ian Norman

Like the Calendar and Zarniwoop has made March and June :)
Zarniwoop - N3107

paul turner

Hey, my yots are on twice too! But both are in capsize mode! Px

Ian Norman

Quote from: 322Hey, my yots are on twice too! But both are in capsize mode! Px

LOL :) oh dear Paul !!! Happy New Year
Zarniwoop - N3107

Chadders

I particularly like the one taken whilst you were navigating the "Goddard Chicane" at Trent Valley whilst the Graham and Zoe performed stunt (with wings) also merits some attention.  Personally I have already ordered 2 calendars to facilitate planning our seasons outings and look forward to seeing lots of Twelves on the circuit again this year.  Not long now! 8) ;D

Ian Norman

...... a stunt worthy of an Oscar :) a good windy day for sure at TVSC :)
Zarniwoop - N3107

Jeremy C

Last chance to order a calendar if you want one, willl go to print tuesday morning so orders being taken up until the end of today.

nigelf

Well done Jeremy - another superb calendar which arrived today. My wife, a learner crew absorbed the May and December pictures without a murmur. I have yet to discover whether that reflects shock or awe. Either way, we shall be trying to improve our sailing this season. Nigel. N3535.

Chadders

Thanks Jeremy got my calendar today and well up to and beyond your usual high standards thank you.  Howard

jonathan_twite

Mine arrived today.  Brilliant, thanks.
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

Jeremy C

Thanks for the thanks!
Have a few spares if anyone missed the deadline, either available now or I'll be taking them to the Dinghy Show.:)

Tom white (Guest)

Hi jeremy, i unfortunately missed the deadline, my parents were wanting to buy me one for my birthday but didnt realise there was a deadline, how are they/we able to order one? My number is 07527405950 if needed

Thanks tom white (n2765)

Ian Norman

Have my order also.  Excellent and loving the hard work you have put in on this.  Really appreciated.
Cheers
Ian
Zarniwoop - N3107

n12 Bottom Banner