National 12 - find out more...

Call for Volunteers

Started by Chris Troth, 09 Feb 2012, 11:50

« previous - next »

Chris Troth

With the RYA dinghy show at Alexandra Palace only a month away (3rd and 4th March), it's time to look for willing volunteers to help out on our stand. If you are willing to spend an hour (or hopefully more) please get in touch with me. Just post below, or email me at christophertroth707@hotmail.com, and let me know which day(s) you can do and how much time you're happy to spend on the stand. Also, any questions, please get in touch.<br style="font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial; line-height: 11px; text-align: left; background-color: #f2f5f7;" />The stand at last year's show was a great success, mainly down to association members giving their time to talk to visitors.
Chris

Jeremy C

Chris,
I'll be there for set up on the Friday and take down so the Sunday... On Sunday will be there earlier so could probably help a bit on the stand too.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Sophie Richards (Guest)

Chris and I will both be there, so can help out when you need it.

Don’t forget everyone
that the draw for the P&B jib will take place at the dinghy show! So you
have less than three weeks to get your entry in for Burton Week to be in with a
chance of winning the brand new jib, so make sure you get your form in the post
â€" it needs to be with Janet by the Dinghy Show (3rd and 4th March).
If you’ve lost the form you can download one here: http://www.national12.org/burtonweek/2012/page3.html 

Sophie

(Crew of N3513)

<!--EndFragment-->

paul turner

Hi Chris - put me down for the Saturday :K)
Yo Sophie - Shotgun already entered for the Burton (bet I don't win the jib!!) ;D

Tim Gatti

Hi Chris - hoping to be down on the Saturday - travelling with Howard C all being well, so happy to do a slot if needed. Tim

Chadders

Hi Chris looking good for the Saturday so happy to be put in for a slot during the day before 4pm please if possible.  Yes Tim your lift is secure! 8)

Carbonara

I can help out for a couple of hours on Saturday anytime after 12.
Patrick Hamilton n3502

Sophie (Guest)

Looking forward to seeing those of you who are going to the dinghy show next weekend!
A quick reminder that the P&B jib draw is on Sunday so Burton week entries need to be in this week. 
:)

John Meadowcroft

Hi

We will be at the show on Sunday afternoon - hoping to avoid the crowds so i don't expect the show to be too busy, but we will come and say hello and help if required

John

n12 Bottom Banner