National 12 - find out more...

Burghfield SC Open-pre-enter here!

Started by Jeremy C, 12 Mar 2012, 08:20

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

Season is starting to kick off, so why not drop down to Burghfield on the Saturday 24th March for the third event of the year in the Thames Area Trophy.
There will be three races from 11am, 1 before lunch and two back to back in the afternoon. breakfast and lunch available via our caterers and, as ever, there will be a selection of cake and tea after racing concludes.

If you are thinking of coming along please use the pre-entry link below as it helps enormously with planning, saves you time and effort entering on the day and even saves you some money on your entry! no need to pay up front, so if you can't make it after registering for whatever reason, you won't lose out.

Pre-entry: £15
enter on the day £17

www.burghfieldsailing.org/p343

If you fancy making a weekend of it you can stay for the Sunday and join in club racing with the home fleet.

look forward to seeing you there!

Jeremy & George
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

tom lee

Yellow Submarine will be there
Tom
N3268
Tom<br />N3545

Jeremy C

Chris, not too sure what you tried to post!

entries are now coming in for the open next Saturday and there are a few who I know are coming who have yet to populate the entry list, Jonno and Graham etc.

If you are thinking of coming along please use the pre entry as it saves you a bit of money and helps us out greatly with planning- (how many cakes do I need to bake!?)

Cheers

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Tom white (Guest)

Hey,
 Unfortunately i am un able to get a boat down, but am able to get a lift down,
 Is there any chance of borrowing a boat at all?

Sorry if i sound cheeky :/

Thanks
Tom white (n2765)

Jeremy C

Tom,  there might be one, give me a day to ask around.... see if we can sort one out for you.

tom white (Guest)

Thanks you soo much jeremy, i really appreciate it

Jeremy C

Tom, there will definitely be a boat available for you, either a crusader or a Warlock (which one TBC). Don't have any spare crew at present, so hope you are bringing one!
Look forward to seeing you on Sat!

Cheers

Jeremy
give me a call if you want more info  (no in 2012 handbook)

Tom white (Guest)

Fantastic, thank you so much jeremy and owners of the boats
 Yeah i have a crew sorted from home,
See you saturday, thanks again

Tom

Jeremy C

Tom,

Hope you are happy with the Warlock (seems to go very well in the light stuff!)  as we will be using the spare crusader.

See you Sat!

Jeremy

Jeremy C

Thanks to everyone for coming on Saturday, considering the forecast was not looking good, it was great to see you all there. Though it was ominously mirror-like on arrival the wind kicked in 20mins before the first start at 11 and we had three good, tactical races, in beautiful sunshine... glad I remembered to pack my shorts!

Full report coming soon, unfortunately I forgot to charge the battery on the NTOA's Go Pro camera so no video or images this year...Sorry!::)

RESULTS LINK:

http://www.burghfieldsailing.org/content/results/show.php?page=2012_open_n12.htm

H

Jeremy,
I have a vid for the first race I can edit and send if you wish?

Howard

Jeremy C

howard,, that would be great,
get it on youtube and share the link or  see me at the club and we'll sort out how to transfer files as it would be good to keep the original files for future edits as well.

H

Jeremy,
Just emailed the raw file to you. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
Regards
Howard

n12 Bottom Banner