National 12 - find out more...

Burwain SC 22nd April 2012 ANEYC Trophy

Started by Carbonara, 09 Apr 2012, 03:28

« previous - next »

Carbonara

Burwain Sailing Club are looking forward to hosting this event. I hope the Northern N12 sailors will be out in force. It would be helpful if you could let me know if you are coming. If you are short of a crew I should be able to find one at our club. You are welcome to camp on the Saturday night (there is a Junior Travellers Series event on the Saturday). No shortage of rain in Lancashire so the lake is nearly full and at its best!
Cheers
Patrick Hamilton
07793 658445

Tim Gatti

Hi Patrick
I shall be there with 'Saskia' bright and early on Sunday morning

Thanks for finding me a crew
I believe Brian Herring, Paul Turner and Howard Chadwick are also planning to be there
Tim

Carbonara

Mark Simpson has emailed to say he is planning to be there. I will be sailing 3502 and lending 3361 to a pair of enlighted GP14 sailors so it looks like we are up to eight boats already.

Ed storey

we are planning to be there with a full compliment of keen crews!
what time is the first race?
Ed Storey

Carbonara

First race at 11am. Mark Simpson may need a crew if a babysitter cannot be found.

Tim Gatti

I  have just spoken to Howard who's holidaying in the Highlands of Scotland - he has found Mark Simpson a crew (if he is still without one) and will definitely be attending on Sunday with Helen.
Also had a call from Paul Turner - he will also be there.

Tim

PJD

I should also be there with Caroline in N3499, if I can remember the way!
Philip

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Carbonara

Thanks to all the visitors for coming to Burwain and congratulations to Philip David and Caroline Clarke for winning the event. There are some very good photos taken by ex-Burwain turned photographer Paul Hargreaves on his website.
http://paulhargreavesphotography.zenfolio.com/p117663717

Tim Gatti

Patrick - thanks for a great event yesterday despite the sleet and the snow. 
Paul has taken beautiful photos - good to see Philip smiling (while the rest of us have a look of grim concentration on our faces!)
Perhaps that's his secret.
Tim

Chadders

Big thankyou to all at Burwain for a great event despite what the weather tried to do to us, looking forward to next year and to reading the report, I assume that someone is doing one?
Howard C

Carbonara

I have sent a report and photos to Yachts and Yachting which should appear today or tommorrow.
Patrick

Tim Gatti

n12 Bottom Banner