National 12 - find out more...

Desborough SC open - 12th May 2012

Started by Graham Kean, 22 Apr 2012, 11:23

« previous - next »

Graham Kean

This is an invitation to any National 12's to join us on the River Thames for the Desborough Sailing Club National 12 Open meeting on Saturday 12th May 2012.  Last year was very well attended, and highly competitive, with the visiting boats doing rather well...

Just in case you are interested but have not sailed at Desborough before, please follow the link below to view a short YOUTUBE video from the 2010 race.  This is a very friendly club, and all standards are welcome - from highly competitive, or those simply there for a good day out.  Just paste this link into your web browser and enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4nbtYlJgDE

Notice of Race is attached.

Graham Kean
N12 Class Captain
Desborough Sailing Club
grahamkean@btinternet.com
0777 622 7060

Guest (Guest)

Hi
Just a quick reminder about the Open at Desborough next Saturday - 12th May.  I had made a small error on the NOR asking for you to confirm early (actually 2011) but there is still lots of time for you to let me know you are coming, and you are also welcome to just turn up on the day, but the more notice I have re numbers, the better the lunch will be, so there's an incentive!!!
I hope we get a good and competetive turnout this year.  Last year was excellent, and the way that the weather is at present we should have good wind too.
Please drop me a short email if you are coming to 'grahamkean@me.com'
Many thanks
Graham 
:)

JohnTh

Thornton family planning on being there, 2 for lunch please !  Looking forward to seeing you all.
John and Bryony (N3443)

n12 Bottom Banner