National 12 - find out more...

Another Scottish Open meeting

Started by angus, 26 May 2012, 09:27

« previous - next »

angus

We are hoping to run another Scottish open meeting at Forfar Sailing club on the 1st of july. This will only go a head if we get enough interest so please contact me either through this thread or angus3 at tesco.net or my phone number is in the book. unde Angus Beyts
The first race will not be before 12 o clock.
There is no camping at the club but there is a campsite within about 15 minutes walk.
Anybody wanting any more information ablout the venue please contact me. I may be able to help with accomodation if required.
It is the intention to use the age related handicaps.
Forfar is a very friendly club and a great place to sail so if you have any interest in coming please give me a call or it may not happen.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

edwillett

Hi Angus
As you know I unfortunately am away at a wedding; but a great idea and I hope the event will get the support it deserves!

angus

Had to cancell this as a couple of hopefulls have had to pull out, and a total lack of interest from anybody else.:(

Alex T

Quote from: 250Had to cancell this as a couple of hopefulls have had to pull out, and a total lack of interest from anybody else.:(

Err... I havent cancelled that Im aware of, and I DID confirm attendance to you by email just the other week.

angus

Your right Alex you did send me an email, I have sent you an email explaining things, I am the other one that has cancelled.....I may not have a boat to sail:-/

n12 Bottom Banner