National 12 - find out more...

Royal Harwich Open 23rd 24th June

Started by Amy Bowden1, 11 Jun 2012, 10:05

« previous - next »

Amy Bowden1

Royal Harwich Yacht Club  -  N12 Open Meeting
23rd and 24th June
Joint open with Firefly and N12 class
Great river sailing, evening supper and social, late bar and free camping!
£22 entry
3 races Saturday 13.00 start, 2 races Sunday 13.30 start. Prizegiving approx 16.30 on Sunday
Hope to see you there!
NOR and Entry form on RHYC website  www.royalharwichyachtclub.co.uk

antony (Guest)

No, I don't know why Amy keeps creating new posts rather than replying either.....
The link to the NOR and Entry Form is as before (except that they are there now..):
http://www.royalharwichyachtclub.co.uk/fireflyLarkNtOpen.html
Antony

antony (Guest)

Camping is indeed free, and there is no need (or way) to book.  If you want to bring a motorhome you are welcome but could you please call the office at RHYC and warn them? 
Finally, dogs are welcome in the grounds but not in the clubhouse and must be on a lead.  There have been a couple of minor ' incidents' already this year so this last bit will be enforced.
Antony

Tim Gatti

Thank you Antony for a link that works! 
I nearly sent Amy a note making the same points as you ... but thought better of it.
After the unfortunate lack of sailing amongst the Vintage fleet over the Burton Weekend at Hayling due to extremes of wind and tide, I'll be keeping an eye on the weather forecast before finally committing to the lengthy round trip, but optimistically look forward to an enjoyable weekend's sailing in good company.
All being well see you at RHYC in a few weeks.
Tim

n12 Bottom Banner