National 12 - find out more...

NWNW - N12 sailing & social calendar -oo-er

Started by CRU 12, 28 Jun 2012, 06:44

« previous - next »

CRU 12

;D
Does anyone have a significant birthday or anniversary this year that needs us to mark it in the traditional N12 style?

Last year we wet David's head because he got his bus pass  and such a great evening that was.  This year,  we could try for Paul's bus pass but that's 6 months old by now...... so he may think it is a bit passe...  

and I really think I have done enough to mark being 50.........  but I enjoyed the whole thing so much I'm on a roll.....

WOL COTTAGE in Burnham Markup (Trent Valley Staging Out-post, campers, hi-de-hi, et al,   and etc) looks a busy location this year, but due to some consideration of the owner's feelings and property it is a tad tricky to host a large gathering there - so how do we all feel about a beach-side event if we can find a way around local bye-laws - Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday evening look like good options - but I am happy to organise with the majority decision for the day/location/style of event.

So names on a postcard please - or by notice here - of your support/ideas/suggestions etc etc

This is really a bit of a first thought flier so anyone with contributions/ideas etc will be greatfully welcome to join the discussion

christinepreston@talktalk.net

bw and kr Cx

Jennie Clark

It's the Jenny Lee on the Thursday evening, it would be a shame if folk didn't sail - we are coming down specially for the evening

J

n12 Bottom Banner